Monday, May 13, 2013

Busy couple of weeks

After a busy couple of weeks, heck, months, I decided its time to get back in the swing of blogging.

Frankcito has been a busy guy, spending lots of time with BeBe and PawPaw, running around our apartment complex, and going back to daycare. He got to see the beach at Tybee Island and ate lots of cinnamon sugar donuts in Spartanburg.

And now we are still trying to get him back on some sort of routine.

Big Frank placed 3rd at my biggest race of the year, the Terrapin Twilight Criterium in Athens. It would have been awesome if he won in front of a home crowd, but I am so proud of him!

This past weekend, we celebrated Mother's Day. Mom and Dad came to Athens, and we went to have hibachi! Frank and Frankie got me cards and a new purse. They sure know what I like!

And I'm finally getting motivated to get back into the office to work on our upcoming events. Follow @usacrits on twitter and Instagram for updates on our next races!





At the Hotel Indigo Athens during Terrapin Twilight


Frank was 3rd!


Facetime with the baby


Frank racing at the Sandy Springs Cycling Challege. He placed 2nd. Credit BD Andrews


Frankcito loves pickles!


Frankie took me out to Cracker Barrel for Mother's Day


Being silly


Again, being silly

All photos, unless otherwise noted, copyright of Chasing Ninja Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment